There are many new features discussed on the Google Android website, but here are ten things I like about the latest OS so far:
- Unlimited home screen panels: With no ability to create folders in the application launcher, Google provides you with the ability to create as many home screen panels filled with app shortcuts, folders, and widgets as you desire.
- Support for integrated pedometer: The Nexus 5 now has sensors to support pedometer functions and KitKat enables the hardware through apps like Move. You may soon leave the Fitbit behind.
- OK Google voice control: While not as sophisticated as what Motorola has in the Moto X, the Google search voice control capability lets you control your device from the home screen panels.
- Immersive mode: Reading books is now a great experience in KitKat with the ability to hide everything but the text. Application support is still limited, but we are early in the KitKat rollout.
- Caller ID by Google: You will see Google Search being integrated in more ways and one of these is through caller ID.
- Quickoffice integration: Google purchased Quickoffice a couple years ago and it is now getting integrated into the OS.
- Google Wallet without carrier restrictions: Google now provides you with Google Wallet without NFC carrier restrictions so you should be able to tap and pay with a Nexus 5 on any carrier.
- Emojis in Google Keyboard: I text a lot with my daughters and this is a fun feature to have.
- Album art on lock screen: Another feature that is a nice touch is the ability to see your album art while controlling your media right from the lock screen.
- Integrated print support: I don’t find the need to print much from my phone, but if you do then it is integrated into KitKat.
Like a night full of light ,
scattered raindrops all over ,
skeptic moon under dark cloud,
and breezing wind over my skin ,
fallen apart rain of hope,
running short of thine,
though whispering lone at night,
but through the end we reach start ,
from far sky i see ray ,
a moment of life ,
a second of joy ,
and the hope of new ,
artistically playing a game of hide n seek ,
some times my dreams,
and queen of night ,thou moon ,
long way to go still to reach ,
but beauty lies in ever where i go ,
hidden beneath clouds or shine of thou ,
and i see you laughing at me and my lonely night with or with thou..
I just wish some times wish I can only hope, wish I can only believe, wish I can only see thou, wish I can only love, wish I can only help, wish I can only walk, holdings one familiar hand of my life, my childhood. Wish when I wished everything and I had , wish to be back when time were innocent, wish when sky is the endless beauty, wish when moon was my friend, wish when I had nothing but my peace, wish when I had courage to dream, wish when broken houses were only card games, wish I could wish now..
It hides in the hew,
To tell I am not with you.
And it shines new,
To tell I am not from you,
It seeks light of other,
To glitter night for you,
It moves swiftly,
To tell beloved of love,
It stand till dawn,
To let you sleep in his arms,
It outrage new a day
To believe existence of you ,
It heads all night,
Silent and signs of you.
You say something and eyes somethings, make me things all lies, you say something but known to unknown I feel,often it is close to truth but moves with sharp turn of reality,and rises again with darkness n night ,and sleep with weeping mourn…
Thundering clouds, drowning day and lightening night,
I wonder what’s up in the sky,
Feeble sound, chirping birds, greener than ever trees,
I find my mirror in these,
Drifting river, crossing seas, memoirs dissolving along the current,
I put myself in to forget anything..
Feeding mammals, loving bees, morning roster,
I find shot of words to describe all these..
Over the wire, top of roof, on flooded road,
I find true adapt of thee,
Dense mangroves field, still life, and murmuring,
The love of you and life..
Today or tomorrow, love or hate,
I find my peace in you..
Stars hide away, beneath afar dark night,
We look around in heck, and find shine all around,
By cross the bridge, lies an angel smiling abate,
To reach to go, far away where she hides her smile,
Day and night all passes away alike, outshine every pursue,
To un travelled path and inland depth off sea,
Some day alone, or accompany with cry, but through,
And morning calling for treasure at this time..
Its just a glimpse of life , one i love when i close my eyes and one i scare when i open my eyes
I wish i could take all your pain and fill that place with happiness
I wish i could fly you so high u never feel scared of height
I wish i could love you so much u never know what is hate
I wish i could take you so far , no one knows who we are
I wish i could bring heaven on earth , to show you what you deserve..
I am leaving behind memoirs at steps ,
Some are known and loved ,
Some are helpless as feathers of cloud ,
And bewildered as my dreams at night,
And lone as my day without you,
But i am stepping every day on ward,
Lost and leaved but step to where i belong …